CHECKLIST for Completing the Graduate Application to UC Davis
- Submit ONLINE APPLICATION at Graduate Studies website (includes 'Personal History Statement' and 'Statement of Purpose')
- Pay APPLICATION FEE: see Graduate Studies website for current fee costs. This fee cannot be waived. Your application will not be processed unless you have paid this fee
- Arrange for ETS to send your official GRE (General Test) and TOEFL (all international students) to the Department of Statistics (please note, school code: 4834, TOEFL dept code: 59, GRE dept code: 0799 for biostatistics or 0705 for statistics)
- Submit THREE LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION online. Must be submitted via the online application system by the recommenders. Please do not send hard copies.
- Upload your unofficial transcript online via the application system. You will be sent a message upon submission of the application showing you how to do so. Please do not send official transcripts to the department - these will be requested once you have been admitted.
- Submit FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION online.
We do not require supplemental material such as CVs or writing samples. If these are sent we cannot guarantee that the admissions committee will read them.
Early submission of materials is advised, especially if being considered for financial assistance.
JANUARY 15: Priority Deadline for ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS
JANUARY 15: Final Deadline for ALL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS
MAY 15: Final Deadline for APPLICATION MATERIALS for M.S. applicants or those not applying for financial support
To Access the Online Application: