- Functional Data Analysis
Fréchet Analysis of Random Objects: Distributions, Covariances,Networks
Applications: Longitudinal Studies, Brain Imaging, Growth and Development, Aging and Longevity
- Petersen, A., Deoni, S., Müller, H.G. (2018). Fréchet estimation of time-varying covariance matrices from sparse data, with application to the regional co-evolution of myelination in the developing brain. Annals of Applied Statistics (to appear)
- Petersen, A., Müller, H.G. (2018). Fréchet regression for random objects with Euclidean predictors. Annals of Statistics (to appear)
- Dai, X., Wang, H., Dvorak, J., Bennetzen, J., Müller, H.G. (2018). Birth and death of LTR retrotransposons in Aegilops tauschii. Genetics (to appear)
- Dawson, M., Müller, H.G. (2018). Dynamic modeling of conditional quantile trajectories, with application to longitudinal snippet data. J. American Statistical Association (to appear)
- Lin, Z., Müller, H.G., Yao, F. (2018). Mixture inner product spaces and their application to functional data analysis. Annals of Statistics 46, 370-400.
- Luo, M.C. et al.(2017). Genome sequence of the progenitor of the wheat D genome Aegilops tauschii. Nature 551, 498-502.